The Creative Brain Never Stops...
This creative brain never stops! In my bullet journal this month I set up a tracker for all of my habits and the one box that is filled out consistently is to "create art".
This is an acrylic painting I did several years ago, but it was used as a prop today as I was fiddling with my lightbox to make some #flatlay images for another project I'm working on right now.
What I currently have on the go:
- brushing up on bounce calligraphy
- brushing up in watercolours
- creating hand-drawn illustrations and converting them into vector graphics
- dabbling with some flatlays
- creating a bujo for my 9-5
... and more
I need more time in the day!!
What is on your plate right now? Are you well off on your way of crushing some 2021 goals?